Indoor Water Parks Guide

Comprehensive Directory of Indoor Water Parks in the USA and Canada.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Indoor Water Parks Guide

Welcome to my Indoor Water Parks Blog!

I began developing a comprehensive online directory of indoor water parks in January. It is still under development but coming along nicely.

At this point I have compiled a complete listing of all the Michigan indoor water parks. I am currently working on the Wisconsin Dells, which is the indoor water park meca, so it is taking a bit longer than expected.

Please feel free to suggest indoor water parks that you have visited. Any comments or reviews are also appreciated.

I will be updating this blog with my website development progress, and any interesting news related to indoor water parks.

But for now, I must go to bed....

Thanks for visiting.

Oh, I also have another website you might be interested in:

TV Shopping Surplus - Wholesale Home Shopping Channel Closeouts

Dawn
Indoor Water Parks Guide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home